1stoptravelshop.co.uk is an online advertising and marketing website to the Travel, retail and hospitality industry, for the purpose to provide and enable users/customers (you) to avail yourselves with products and services for your desired travel needs and requirements from or in the location you require these products or services. (WE, OUR US): means 1stoptravelshop.
A lot of trust is required when providing information online, we acknowledge and understand this, so make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us is safe when you visit our Website or use our services.
Information collected from you
Information collected is all information received that you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can be used to identify you as an individual or for contact purposes (personal information).
Personal information can include information you provide us, such as your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We may also request information about your travel arrangements, needs and requirements.
You can choose not to provide this personal information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to receive access required, travel products or services you wish to avail of, deals or promotions from the advertisers (services/product suppliers) registered on 1stoptravelshop or to enjoy other benefits of being a registered member. For example, only users of the site are able to post travel reviews/ratings, participate in discussion forums, email us content of themselves and others, access members-newsletters and travel planning content, enter surveys, competitions, or take advantage of discounts and promotions. In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
Other information we may choose to collect may also include details such as your IP address, information identifying your device, and website browsing history to the extent that information is about you.
Other people's information
You must obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information, as any access to view or modify their information will be available only through your account or use of the site.
Information from Third Parties
Periodically we might obtain information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to other information about you.
For example, if you visit 1stoptravelshop by "clicking through" from a site operated by one of our advertisers, and you have registered with that advertiser, then information about you that you have provided to that advertiser may be shared with us, such as contact information and demographic information or if you access third party services, such as social media services, through our Website or before coming to our Website, we may collect information such as your user name, password, and other information made available to us through those services.
Automatic collection of information
Automatically we collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit our website. This can include session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made. Some of the objectives in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize your user experience.
We may obtain payment information such as debit/credit card information on our site, if so this information is treated securely solely for the purchase of services or products provided on our website.
Location information and other information from devices
When you use an Application on a Device, we will collect and use information about you in generally similar ways and for similar purposes as when you use the 1stoptravelshop website. In addition, we collect information about your location as this is required to search for the products or services you require on our site and if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Application via the privacy settings on that Device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with location information.
We may use the location information collected from your Device or photos to enhance your use of the Application by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising. Information of your location may be used to show you reviews/ratings of services or products near you when you are traveling or making arrangements for your travels. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at any time, in order to turn off the functionality to share location information with the Application and/or the functionality to tag your photos with location information.
Please note that turning off location sharing may affect certain features of our site. If you have any queries about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for help.
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognize your computer or mobile device
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Apps and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools and services offered on our website/s.
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance.
We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
1stoptravelshop is committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our website/s.
To do this, we may collect information about your travel-related searches and other site activities, such as whether you are looking for airline flights, hotels, car rentals etc. and use this information to serve you with ads on our sites or elsewhere online that match your interests, (Targeted advertising).We only share your personal contact information (such as email addresses) with affiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements. You can choose not to receive relevant online advertising on other websites. If you choose not to receive targeted advertisements, you will only see search resulted advertisements based on your search.
Many of the advertisements you see on 1stoptravelshop are served by 1stoptravelshop or its product and service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies, These third parties include (a) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites, and (b) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your interests.
Your web browser may transmit a Do Not Track signal to 1stoptravelshop and other websites. Because of differences in web browsers' default settings and the manner in which browsers incorporate DNT signals, it is sometimes unclear to site operators whether site visitors have selected the DNT setting themselves, or whether they are aware that they have a choice in determining the setting. 1stoptravelshop does not currently respond to DNT signals.
How we use your information
1stoptravelshop uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- To allow your access to and use of our site;
- For membership registrations
- to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about us and invitations from the 1stoptravelshop users;
- to enable us to publish your reviews/ratings, forum posts, and other content to the 1stoptravelshop users;
- to facilitate your search for travel products or services you wish to avail yourself of;
- to respond to questions from you;
- to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and Website;
- for notification about special offers, discounts and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- to otherwise customize your experience with 1stoptravelshop and tailoring the ads shown to you;
- to find information and feedback from you, including through surveys;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to enable us to send emails to you when required.
We may send emails to you regarding promotions, discounts or information that we may feel would be relevant to you as we want you to take advantage of these opportunities. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about advertiser’s special offers available through our sites. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
Who do we share your information with?
- Travel Service providers
- Travel products Retailers
- Tourism and information providers
- Third party services-who provide functions on our behalf eg: business analytics, payment processing, customer services, fraud prevention, marketing, PR etc.
- Business affiliates or partners whom we work with to avail the services or products for you.
Length information is kept for
We may keep certain information associated with your registration in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity. The periods for which we retain your information depend on the purpose for which we collected it and we use it.
The website, mobile properties, and related applications (Website) are part of 1stoptravelshop, which is owned and operated by the Trademarked Company 1stoptravelshop UK Ltd.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. We may retain some information for a period of time after you have closed your account with us, for instance if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
- You can choose not to provide us with your personal information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on 1stoptravelshop.
- You have the right to ask us what personal information we hold about you by contacting us, though we may charge a small fee for providing you with this information.
- We will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete. You can also review, add or update the information you have provided to us by visiting your account page if you are a registered member on our Website.
- You also can add or update information and close your account as described above. If you decide to close your 1stoptravelshop account, we will deactivate your account and remove your profile information from active view.
- You can close your 1stoptravelshop account by contacting us (check out “contact us” on site) we will send you an email to confirm your request. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
- When you register as a member on 1stoptravelshop.co.uk you will have the opportunity to provide us with your marketing preferences, and will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email marketing messages from us. As a registered member, you can modify your choices on your account.
- Whether registered as a 1stoptravelshop member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such email we send.
- Please note that we may send you other communications, including service announcements, and administrative messages relating to your 1stoptravelshop account.
You have the option to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from 1stoptravelshop, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
Protection of your information
Confidence when using 1stoptravelshop is of paramount importance to us, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. Though no website can guarantee security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical, and organisational measures to protect the personal information you provide us against unauthorized or unlawful access, use of disclosure, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction.
For example only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
1stoptravelshop allows deferent users to access and avail themselves of any travel requirements needed, but does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
If visiting 1stoptravelshop.co.uk from outside the United Kingdom, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United Kingdom where our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United Kingdom and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that 1stoptravelshop does take steps pursuant to laws in the United Kingdom to ensure that your privacy is protected.
1stoptravelshop, Grove St East
©2015 1stoptravelshop. All rights reserved.